Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tues. Jan. 28th: Ms. Hong- If I had 100...; Count by 2's,





1)  Writing - Have students use either Kidspiration, Kid Pix, or Stationary Studio to create their writing using this prepared sentence frame:  “If I had 100 _________, I would _______.”  For example, “If I had 100 big stickers, I would decorate the classroom door with a flower design.






Animal Descriptions - Using colors, sizes, numbers, parts of body to describe a specific animal together as a class.  For example, “Tigers are large,  orange animals with black stripes.  They have four, long legs that help them jump.  Tigers also have soft fur and a long tail.  They are cool animals!” The next session will be for the students to choose an animal to describe on their own.  They will use this for a writing piece in class. Then hopefully bring it to the Computer Lab in the future.

No comments: